SQL Server > Stored Procedure
In this section we are going to learn about the Stored Procedure in the SQL server.
A stored procedure is a group of SQL statements compiled as one so that it can be reused again and again.
The difference between User defined functions (UDFs) and stored procedure is that, a Function must return a value however, a stored procedure may or may not return a value.
Read posts under SQL Server > Stored Procedure
10 posts found
- Parameter less stored procedure to return data
- Stored procedure that accepts parameters to fetch data
- Execute a stored procedure from query window
- Insert record stored procedure
- update record stored procedure
- Delete record stored procedure
- Alter / Modify a stored procedure
- Insert record and return identity column value
- pagination stored procedure
- Create stored procedure that accepts optional parameter