Bootstrap customizer in Bootstrap
How to use Bootstrap customizer?
Bootstrap customizer can be used to customize following
- to use small sub set of Bootstrap feature (not all)
- customizing the default color/theme of the bootstrap classes
- changing the behavior of Bootstrap css classes
To do this go to this link http://getbootstrap.com/customize/ and following below steps
- Check un-check the feature check box (from Less files heading) we want to use in our project
- Choose the plug-ins check box from jQuery plugins heading
- Under Less Varaiables, modify corresponding text boxes values to change the behavior, style, color of those corresponding features
- Go to the bottom of the page and click "Compile and Download" button.
Clicking on Download button downloads the customized Bootstrap files that is ready to use.
Views: 1222 | Post Order: 5