Install Apps with Apk and Obb Files in Android OS
How to Install Apps and Games with Apk and Obb Files in Android?
You might have download a huge game or app directly without installing it from play store. You would have seen there is an .apk file as well as an .obb file along with it. Let’s see how to install it.
Views: 6748 | Post Order: 2
- Install the apk file of the app or game that you downloaded.
- Do not open the game/app.
- Make sure the obb folder is named in the form “com.’package_name’”. Most of the times, the uploader would have named it correctly.
- Now Copy this folder to "Android/Obb" folder in your internal memory.
- If the name of the Obb folder you download along with the app is incorrect, rename it with the package name of the app. This can be easily found in the play store url of the respective app/game. It starts with com.package_name.
- You are done!!
- If you installed the app in the external memory. Follow the same steps but copy the obb folder to Android/Obb in the external memory.
- Now you can open the app/game and use it.