JAM topics on Hyderabad in Misc.
Just a minute (JAM) session topics on Hyderabad city and its history.
- Hyderabad is the one of the four largest cities in India, which was founded my Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, in the year 1591 AD.
- It is located on the banks of River Musi in the Deccan Plateau, and currently serving as a common capital of the 2 indian states Andhra Pradesh and Telangana (upto 10 years only, from 2013) and also the one of the district's of Telangana state.
- It is the metropolitan city with the huge population of 9.5 million (according to 2015 sensus), and also the district without mandals and which is divided into 5 zones, 18 circles and 150 wards.
- Hyderabad is well known as "The city of pearls" and also "The city of Nizams". This is because it was founded and ruled by Nizams and at the time of Nizam rulers it has an old and famous pearl market, with merchants and businesses that specialized in pearls.
- There are many historic places to visit in Hyderabad, behind each and every place there is story, those are:
- Hussain Sagar
- Salar Jung Museum
- Chowmahalla Palace
- Falaknuma Palace
- Makkah Masjid
- Qutub Shahi Tombs
- Paigah Tombs
- Osman Sagar Lake (Gandipet)
- Nizam Museum (Purani Haveli Palace)
- Taramati Baradari
- Durgam Cheruvu
- Mir Alam Tank
OTHER TOURISM ATTRACTIONS
- Birla Mandir (Balaji Temple)
- Nehru Zoological Park (Zoo)
- Ramoji Film City (World's largest film studio)
- Lumbini Park
- NTR Gardens
- Chilukur Balaji Temple
- Birla Science Museum
- Snow World
- Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park
- Mahavir Harina Vasanthali National Park
- Jalavihar (Water Games)
- AP State Archaeology Museum
- Himayath Sagar
- Sanjeevaiah Park
- Shamirpet Lake
- Mrugavani national Park
- Keesaragutta Temple
- Ravindra Bharathi (Auditorium)
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
Views: 39991 | Post Order: 18
- Along with these there are many Star Hotels, Big Shopping Malls, Cine Theatres, Cini Making Studios...etc are located in Hyderabad.
- Because of availability of huge facilities Hyderbad became a preffered conference venue in India as well as Asia.
- Coming to the education and professional life, Hyderabad consists of many National, International school & colleges, Banks and Offices.
- Hyderabad is in the one of the IT Sector's (Software Industry) of India and also consists of many manufacturing, designing industies & companies as well.
- Even though the city is having this much of facilities and avalibilities, the traffic in Hyderabad is very bad. This is due to the increse of vehicles (Cars & Motor Cycles), as the vehicles increases the usage of the fuels increases at the same time pollution increases.
- So please save the Hyderabad city from the pollution.
- To Know more about Hyderabad, click here.