JAM topics on Android in Misc.
Just a minute (JAM) session topics on Android Technology
When we heard the word Android, the first thing which strikes to our mind is SmartPhones.
- Android is the most widely used mobile OS (Operating System) these days.
- It is a powerful OS, which supports a large number of applications in SmartPhones.
- Those applications are advanced and makes the user more comfortable.
- The applications in Android are written by Java programming Language.
- The current version of Android is Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1). Upto now (January, 2016) Android relesed versions are as below.
- Cupcake (1.5)
- Donut (1.6)
- Eclair (2.0)
- Eclair (2.0.1)
- Eclair (2.1)
- Froyo (2.2-2.2.3)
- Gingerbread (2.3-2.3.2)
- Gingerbread (2.3.3-2.3.7)
- Honeycomb (3.0)
- Honeycomb (3.1)
- Honeycomb (3.2-3.2.6)
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0-4.0.2)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3-4.0.4)
- Jelly Bean
- Jelly Bean (4.1-4.1.2)
- Jelly Bean (4.2-4.2.2)
- Jelly Bean (4.3-4.3.1)
- KitKat (4.4-4.4.4)
- KitKat (4.4W-4.4W.2)
- Lollipop (5.0-5.0.2)
- Lollipop (5.1-5.1.1)
- Marshmallow (6.0-6.0.1)
Views: 4626 | Post Order: 16
- Android consists of an Android market, which is an online software store and it was developed by google.
- The Android market allows user to select and download the applications which are developed by either google developers or third party (Some other company) developers.
- The Android market is the one of the world's most largest online software store with 2 lakh + games, applications, launchers, widgets,...etc
- For the software development purpose Android provides software development kit named as Android SDK.
- It released/releases/releasing number of updates to the original version of Android.